nothing much...

, , 1 comment
wow, has it really been half a month since my last proper entry?
things have been quite hectic since uni started up again.
suffering from a bit of inertia getting into phD mode.
been constantly on edge. a horrible horrible feeling.
need to find a way to curb it.

and you know what's worse?
i'm so insignificant relative to the world's problems.
this year's natural disasters have just been insane. one after another.
you would think that they would put life into a bit more perspective.
especially since this year's events have hit a bit closer to home than past years.
i don't even know what i'm supposed to feel.


thankfully, not all things are bad.
i realise small things still bring my joy. like hand-sewing the bow i removed from my coat jacket and making it into a hair accessory.
hopefully, i'll be able to channel my angst into some creativity.
something that's been relatively lacking in my life recently.
i've also been really getting into interior design blogs as of late.
makes me want to renovate my room entirely.




donna.

1 ♥:

jys said...

may i recommend

http://thedailybed.blogspot.com/

and the other one she does which is more general:
http://ifthelampshadefits.blogspot.com/

if you havent come across them already